Because you want to call yourself a “thought leader” is NOT one of them. Here are 20 reasons to invest in thought leadership:
- You want to publish a book.
- You’re an entrepreneur.
- You’re an executive.
- You want to do public speaking.
- To up your game on social media.
- To attract top talent.
- You have a message you want to get out there.
- To build your professional reputation.
- You’re in sales.
- You’re in marketing.
- You want to help people using the knowledge in your head.
- To get yourself or your business into top publications (PR).
- To make more money.
- You want to be a consultant.
- To build a larger network.
- To grow your email list.
- To become a recognized expert in your field.
- To get increased levels of buy-in from your team.
- To increase your job security.
- To serve others.
Of course there’s a place where you can learn how to do all this and connect with a group of others who are on the same path. If you want to write a book and build a thought leadership system, check out the Published Author Masterclass.
Liked it? Share it!