- Podmotion [Podcast]: April 29, 2021 - How To Make Podcasting a Foundation For All Your Content Marketing
- Communicate Influence [Podcast]: April 07, 2021 - Entrepreneurs set to write a book, grow influence, Published Author is the obvious choice
- Entrepreneurs on Fire [podcast]: February 27, 2021 - JLD chatting with Josh Steimle on the Published Author
- Zenith Mastermind Retreat 2021: February 01 - 05, 2021, Miami, FL - 7 Systems For Fitness And Family. Before Josh spread his marketing agency across the globe, wrote 300+ articles for more than two dozen publications (like Forbes, Fortune, Mashable, and Inc.), landed his first book deal, gave his TEDx talk, or was hanging out with Richard Branson on his private island, he was working 100-hour weeks, sleeping under his desk, and eating junk food. He was out of shape and his business wasn’t doing much better, which meant he was fat, broke, and depressed.In 2007, Josh hit his personal version of rock bottom and made a choice to turn his life around. But how? He had tried for years to fix his business and nothing had worked. However, he knew how to get in shape, so he started eating better and hit the gym. Although he had never run over a mile in his life and had never considered himself athletic, within a year he was doing triathlons and had run his first marathon. Today, Josh runs ultra-marathons, is 60 lbs lighter, much healthier, and much happier.Josh is happy because he discovered that once you improve one area of your life, you tend to find ways to bring up other areas of your life to the same level, and the spillover from his physical fitness impacted his business, family, and other relationships in ways you’ll say are miraculous.During Josh’s keynote you’ll also learn how to:
- See through the lies the business magazines tell you about what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur
- Control your life with boundaries, so your life doesn’t control you
- Work half as many hours and get more than twice as much done
- Harmonize your personal and business lives
- Keep going, even when you fail
- Practical Ecommerce: December 04, 2020 - Agency CEO: Adopt an ‘Abundance Mentality’
- My Worst Investment Ever [Podcast]: November 20, 2020 - Get Your Priorities Straight and Remarkable Things Can Happen.
- Build a Better Agency [Podcast]: November 16, 2020 - Build Your Agency’s Authority Position Through Authorship
- The Happy Leader Virtual Summit: November 09, 2020, Online - The 7 Systems of Influence.
The summit is going to be broken down into the following areas: Happiness, Leadership, Influence, Confidence, High Performance Mindset, Resilience, Energy Building, Visualization, Goal Setting, Overcoming Self-Limiting Beliefs, Listening Skills, Meditation, Gratitude, Reducing Stress, Dreaming BIG.
- The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland [Podcast]: November 09, 2020 - Episode 50 Special
- Lucky Titan Virtual Summit: October 01, 2020, Online - Use Your Personal Brand to Build a Livable Income in 90 Days.
You have no network, no website, and only 90 days of cash left. What would you do over the next 90 days to build a following of raving fans that would provide a livable income for you and your family?
- Thought Leader Life [Podcast]: September 15, 2020 - The Special Credibility Episode: Josh Steimle
- B2B Growth Show [Podcast]: June 25, 2020 - Thought Leadership Strategy: A 7-Part Framework
- The Home Builder Digital Marketing Podcast: June 17, 2020 - Introduction to the 7 Systems of Influence
- The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland [Podcast]: April 10, 2020 - Conquer Your Business Fears Through LinkedIn
- Communicate Influence Podcast: January 30, 2020 - On writing with Josh Steimle.
On writing with Josh Steimle. Josh talks about writing, publishing, and book marketing
This podcast episode is one for writers! We connect with Josh Steimle, a writer, author, a TEDx speaker, and the founder of a digital marketing agency. Read his full bio below.
⭐️ Josh is giving listeners an opportunity to take his 60 Days To LinkedIn Mastery Success course at a 50 percent discount. Listen to the episode to learn how to take advantage of this offer! ⭐️
In this episode, Josh shares a wealth of information about:
- How to be a better writer
- The importance of reading for writers
- How to test sections of writing which could form part of a book with potential audiences
- Working with publishers
- Book marketing
- Book formats
- Why word-of-mouth, business relationships, and email lists are essential to book marketing
Links mentioned in the episode:
On Writing, by Stephen King, which Josh recommends to writers.
- The Career Challenges Podcast: December 23, 2019 - How to Influence
- BYU Management Society: December 04, 2019, Boston - The 7 Systems of Influence. Whether you’re a parent, teacher, friend, employee, executive, or entrepreneur, at the end of your life you will measure the success of your life in two ways; 1) by the impact you made on others, and 2) who you became, or the changes you made to improve yourself. In this presentation, Josh Steimle will share his research into the systems highly influential people throughout history have used to change themselves and impact others. You’ll learn how to build, maintain, and use these “7 Systems of Influence” to make improvements in your own life as well as serve others.
- Convince Me: November 04, 2019, NYC - Frameworks For Building Trust.
I’ll be part of a panel where attendees will learn actionable frameworks for building trust, having critical conversations and negotiation techniques for business success. Of course I’ll be focusing on my 7 Systems of Influence framework.
- Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange: October 29, 2019, Boston - Chief Marketing Officers at Work.
I’ll be speaking to a private gathering of CMOs about lessons learned from writing my first book, Chief Marketing Offers at Work, with a focus on System #7: Love from my 7 Systems of Influence framework.
- Founders Club Podcast: October 16, 2019 - How To Hack LinkedIn
- Sound Education 2019: October 09 - 12, 2019, Boston - The 7 Systems of Influence for Podcasters
- Get Published Podcast: August 08, 2019 - Repurposing Parts of Your Book Into Online Magazine Articles
- Growth Mindset University Podcast: July 08, 2019 - Systems of Influence
- EGGS Podcast: June 20, 2019 - Interview
- The Successful Network Podcast: June 02, 2019 - 60 Days to LinkedIn Mastery
- Respect the Grind Podcast: May 25, 2019 - Interview
- Content Marketing Conference: April 16, 2019, Boston - Content Marketing Conference.
Personal branding and organic marketing on LinkedIn through thought leadership.
- Lead to Grow Podcast: April 16, 2019 - Interview
- Reach or Miss Podcast: March 18, 2019 - Entrepreneur Magazine put Josh Steimle on their 50 Inspirational Entrepreneurs to Watch and Forbes recognized him as one of 25 Marketing Influencers To Watch In 2017, And yet he says “If I’ve had any success, I’ve had 10 times as many failures”
- B2B Growth Podcast: March 06, 2019 - #ContentBasedNetworking 11: How a College Kid Got a Meeting with a Big Shot CEO
- BYU China Conference: February 16, 2019, Provo, Utah - My China Experience
- The Innovative Agency Podcast: February 13, 2019 - 4 Steps for Agencies to Generate Massive Revenue With Thought Leadership.
One of the most profitable revenue streams remains untapped at most agencies: thought leadership.
The phrase may sound akin to an over-utilized buzzword, but Josh Steimle, agency owner at MWi would disagree.
Using his publications in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and industry publications, he’s generated $5M in revenue.
And no, it wasn’t difficult to get in. He simply joined contributor programs at each, published his articles without pay, and went from near-bankruptcy to a flourishing agency in a matter of months.
He broke down a very easy 4-step process to publication that leads to revenue right here on The Innovative Agency Podcast
- China Influencer Marketing Panel: November 26, 2018, Hong Kong - China Influencer Marketing
- ABNet: November 14, 2018, Shenzhen, China - LinkedIn Thought Leadership Workshop
- Startup Grind: November 10, 2018, Shenzhen, China - Personal Branding Workshop
- Startup Circle: November 07, 2018 - How to build personal influence to grow a business
- Mercato Partners: October 17, 2018, Salt Lake City, Utah - LinkedIn For Startup Founders
- Impact Summit: October 13, 2018, Salt Lake City, Utah - Opening Keynote: The 7 Systems of Influence
- Startup Grind: September 01, 2018, Shenzhen, China - PR Advice for Startups
- Selling Disruption Show: August 27, 2018 - How to Become An Executive Person Of Interest with Josh Steimle
- Brand Hero w/ SwagSam: August 27, 2018 - Helping Executives become Influencers w/ Josh Steimle
- Asia Circle: August 24, 2018, Hong Kong - LinkedIn for CEOs
- Content Marketing Conference: May 02 - 04, 2018, Boston - How To Become a Contributor To Top Business Publications
- The Cult Gathering 2018: February 21 - 23, 2018, The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel (Conference Centre) - The Cult Gathering 2018
- Video Trends For 2018 Conference: December 12, 2017, Tel Aviv, Israel - Video Trends For 2018 Conference
- Ignite Seminar : September 21, 2017, Pico Tower, 66 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, HK - Crowdfunding for Non-Profit: More than Fundraising
- Meltwater APAC webinar: August 22, 2017 - Why your CEO should be the center of your next KOL campaign
- ReadWrite Labs Meetup: July 17, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Getting Started in China Panel
- China Marketing Summit: July 15, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Building a Personal Brand
- RISE Community Night: July 14, 2017, Hong Kong - Thought Leadership and PR
- Madrasters Meetup: July 01, 2017, Shenzhen, China - My Thought Leadership Journey
- BYU-Idaho: Power to Become: May 18 - 19, 2017, Rexburg, Idaho - 10 Ways Shy Students Can Become Well Connected
- Building Business Rockstars Podcast: May 10, 2017 - How to Become an Influencer & Create a Thriving Business
- Marketing Milestones Podcast: May 04, 2017 - CMOs at Work
- Cross Border Summit: April 21 - 22, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Leveraging Influencers for Ecommerce Growth
- Digital Communications Conference: April 19, 2017, Hong Kong - How Influencers Are Shaping the Future of PR
- Content Marketing Conference: April 11 - 13, 2017, Boston - Content Marketing Conference
- China Business Cast Podcast: March 30, 2017 - Becoming an influencer and thought leader, China vs. the West
- The CMO Show Podcast: March 16, 2017 - What does it take to be a successful CMO today?
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology: March 04, 2017, Hong Kong - Digital Marketing Today
- Podcast Fire Nation: February 25, 2017 - 1588: Forty pounds overweight and depressed to ultra trail runner with Josh Steimle
- Global Sources Startup Launchpad: February 24, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Global Sources Startup Launchpad
- China Marketing Summit: February 23, 2017, Shenzhen, China - DIY Public Relations
- Hubstaff Podcast: February 22, 2017 - Josh Steimle on 10X-ing in a year by finding the right partners
- China Marketing Summit: January 14, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Future of Marketing Opening Keynote
- WeChat Expo: January 12, 2017, Hong Kong - WeChat Expo
- Hardware Massive: January 12, 2017, Hong Kong - Marketing for Hardware Startups Panel Day 2
- Hardware Massive: January 11, 2017, Shenzhen, China - Marketing for Hardware Startups Panel Day 1
- Freelance Transformation Podcast: January 09, 2017 - Winning Clients Through Influence
- Razor Sharp Marketing Podcast: December 20, 2016 - Insights from 29 Chief Marketing Officers with Josh Steimle
- Guangzhou International Innovation Festival: December 05 - 06, 2016, Guangzhou, China - Future of Marketing Panel
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong: December 01, 2016, Hong Kong - $10K to $100K: The Benefits of Becoming an Influencer
- The CMO Podcast: November 10, 2016 - How the CMO Killed My Deal
- School for Startups Podcast: November 03, 2016 - School for Startups Podcast
- Ictus Marketing Podcast: November 02, 2016 - Ictus Marketing Podcast
- Hack the Entrepreneur Podcast: October 27, 2016 - Hack the Entrepreneur Podcast
- Digital Marketing Radio Podcast: October 25, 2016 - Growing a digital marketing agency from China
- Big Salad: October 15, 2016, Shenzhen, China - Big Salad Shenzhen
- Interactive Minds: October 12, 2016, Brisbane, Australia - Building Your Business Through Thought Leadership
- Little Tokyo Two: October 12, 2016, Brisbane, Australia - Little Tokyo Two Australia
- Startup Melbourne Podcast: October 10, 2016 - Startup Melbourne 2
- Less Doing Podcast: October 07, 2016 - Less Doing Podcast
- Startup Melbourne Podcast: October 02, 2016 - Startup Melbourne 1
- Entrepreneur Decoded Podcast: September 08, 2016 - Entrepreneur Decoded Podcast
- Ideation Collective Podcast: September 08, 2016 - Ideation Collective Podcast
- Marketing Book Podcast: September 02, 2016 - Marketing Book Podcast
- Startup Grind: August 26, 2016, Shenzhen, China - Startup Grind Shenzhen
- HAX Accelerator: August 26, 2016, Shenzhen, China - PR 101 For Startups
- ClickZ Live: August 02 - 04, 2016, Hong Kong - How to Became a B2B Marketing Influencer
- Salesgasm: June 28, 2016, Hong Kong - CMO Insights
- The Hub Singapore: June 17, 2016, Singapore - 12 SEO Must-Haves For Your Website In 2016
- Echelon Asia Summit 2016: June 15 - 16, 2016, Singapore - Echelon Asia Summit 2016
- Wearable IoT World: June 07, 2016, Hong Kong - Content Marketing for IoT Startups
- COMPUTEX: May 31 - June 04, 2016, Taipei, Taiwan - COMPUTEX
- Content Marketing Conference: May 17 - 19, 2016, Las Vegas - Content Marketing Conference
- Drexel University: May 05, 2016, Hong Kong - Marketing in Hong Kong
- Baylor University: April 29, 2016, Hong Kong - Starting a Business in Asia
- Peking University HSBC Business School: April 15, 2016, Shenzhen, China - Shenzhen Peking University
- Auburn University: March 18, 2016, Hong Kong - EMBA group from Auburn University
- Malaysia Social Media Week: March 07 - 10, 2016, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Social Media Week
- India Social Media Week: March 03 - 04, 2016, Chennai, India - India Social Media Week
- WriterAccess: February 25, 2016, Webinar - - 5 Steps to Become a Contributor to Forbes, TechCrunch, and More
- Garage Society: February 16, 2016, Hong Kong - Online Writing Workshop
- Hult Prize: December 12, 2015, Shenzhen, China - Hult Prize Regional Event
- Church & State / MWI: November 11, 2015, Salt Lake City, Utah - International Digital Marketing
- InvestHK: November 03, 2015, San Francisco - Doing Business in Hong Kong
- ClickZ: October 21 - 22, 2015, Singapore - ClickZ Live Singapore
- MOSA: October 07 - 08, 2015, Taipei, Taiwan - Public Relations for Startups
- Rackspace SOLVE Hong Kong: September 16, 2015, Hong Kong - Rackspace SOLVE Hong Kong
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce: July 28, 2015, Hong Kong - Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- ad:tech asean: July 07, 2015, Singapore - ad:tech asean
- CommunicAsia2015: June 02, 2015, Singapore - CommunicAsia2015
- World Internet Developer Summit: May 21, 2015, Hong Kong - World Internet Developer Summit
- General Assembly: March 17, 2015, Hong Kong - General Assembly
- General Assembly: January 22, 2015, Hong Kong - General Assembly
- Arab Women Leadership Forum: November 04, 2014, Dubai - Arab Women Leadership Forum
- Founders Institute: August 25, 2014, Hong Kong - Founders Institute
- ClickZ Live: August 07, 2014, Hong Kong - ClickZ Live
- General Assembly: July 24, 2014 - General Assembly
- American Chamber of Commerce: : July 09, 2014, Hong Kong - American Chamber of Commerce
- TEDxHongKongED: : May 31, 2014 - TEDxHongKongED
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce: May 21, 2014, Hong Kong - Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- General Assembly: March 25, 2014, Hong Kong - General Assembly
- CoCoon: January 16, 2014, Hong Kong - CoCoon
- SME Creativity Center: March 25, 2013, Hong Kong - SME Creativity Center
- Asia Self Storage Expo: March 19, 2013, Hong Kong - Asia Self Storage Expo
Want to check my availability or discuss your event further to see if there’s a great match?