Programs & Fees
As a keynote speaker, in my workshops, and as a guest on TV, radio, and podcasts I primarily speak about The 7 Systems of Influence, a framework developed from 20 years of experience as a CEO and my research on leadership, psychology, and marketing. Sometimes I do an entire presentation focused on one of the systems, such as:
- Vision. How discovering your core identity, a combination of your most important roles and values, will help you create a vivid vision of your future self and goals that bring clarity, focus, and purpose to your work.
- Genius Zone. What knowledge, skills, and experience make you unique? Find your genius zone, as an individual or as an organization, and leverage it as your superpower to make the impossible, easy.
- Audience. Demographics, psychographics, and personas are great, but they’re not enough. Learn how to quickly identify your ideal audience so you can create content to influence their actions.
- Content. Content is the message, the channel, and the call to action. Your vision, genius zone, and audience, plus a few additional tools, will help you create content that gets big results.
- Action. It’s one thing to know what you need to do, it’s another to do it. Action is goals and plans, but mostly it’s movement—making things happen. If you or your people have great ideas that somehow never make it to the real world, this presentation is for you.
- Collaboration. Who can you work with to 1,000x your results? Let’s find out!
- Love. You can get everything else right, but without love you have no influence. With love, you can get everything else wrong and people will forgive you.
I speak globally and my material can be customized to meet the needs of audiences from all industries, cultures, and backgrounds.
Arizona or virtual: $5,000*
US West: $15,000 – $20,000*
US East: $20,000 – $30,000*
Europe: $30,000 – $40,000*
Asia: $30,000 – $40,000*
Middle East: $30,000 – $40,000*
Africa: $30,000 – $40,000*
* Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees vary by engagement type and are subject to change without notice.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I understand how challenging it is to find the perfect speaker. In addition to my role as a speaker I’ve also filled the role of event organizer, arranging small corporate training sessions as well as large, multi-day conferences. I’ve seen speakers shine and I’ve seen them sink, and I’ve seen how the success of an event depends on the quality and fit of the speakers.
Thank you for considering me as a speaker for your event.
Want to check my availability or discuss your event further to see if there’s a great match?