I want to help you become an influencer. I want to help you get paid to speak, land a book deal, win coverage in major media, grow a social media following, build an email list, and have the financial freedom to do whatever you want to do in life.
I run a digital marketing agency. Three years ago I almost went out of business. We were down to $10K/month in revenue, and we weren’t profitable, so we were losing money. Since then I wrote over 200 articles in major publications, gave a TEDx talk, landed a book deal, have been interviewed on national radio and TV and a bunch of podcasts, and in 12 months I grew my business’ revenue by over 1,000%. I’ve studied how others have done even more than what I’ve done, and I’m going to condense all my knowledge and experience, and what I’m gathering from others, into concentrated form in this book. When it’s done, you’ll be able to take this book and answer questions like:
- How do I get people to pay for me to come speak to them?
- How can I grow a social media following on Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat and then what do I do with it?
- How do I grow an email list of 10,000+ engaged subscribers who buy what I’m selling?
- How can I write for, or get featured in, publications like Forbes, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, Mashable, Inc., and Entrepreneur?
- How can I use influence to create an online course that will generate income for me?
- How can I use influence to market a product I’ve created on Kickstarter?
- How can I use influence to grow my business and have financial freedom, travel, and provide experiences for me and my family that will enrich our lives?
- How can I make the world a better place?
I made a lot of mistakes in my journey. You get to learn from them, without making them. I’m also gathering case studies from other hustlers who have made things happen. If you want to be a part of this book and the journey of writing it, subscribe my email, read my blog posts, leave comments, follow me on Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook, and join the new Influencer Inc Facebook group and engage in conversation with others who are working to reach the same goals you have.