Now you have the behind-the-curtain insights you need to publish in some of the world’s most prestigious publications…
If you’ve ever wanted to write articles that jump straight to the top of Google, give you instant credibility and respect as the expert in your niche, and add millions to your bottom line (no, I’m not exaggerating and I’ll prove it)—all in just a few hours per week—then this will be the most important message you will ever read.
Here’s what this is all about: Hi, I’m Josh Steimle, and just a few short years ago, I was just your basic beleaguered, overwhelmed entrepreneur with a big vision and seemingly no way to achieve it. It was hard to get any press at all, let alone the agonizing, all-uphill battle I faced just getting my first article published in Fast Company so I could get a measly ‘as featured on’ logo on my website. How would I ever get any traction? I didn’t even know what I didn’t know!
Doesn’t it drive you crazy? I knew the insights and lessons I’d learned in the school of hard knocks would benefit the business and personal lives of real people–yet for 11 humiliating years my ‘big ideas’ had only one outlet: a personal blog with a mere pittance of a following. Then there’s the business component: the real services, real deliverables I had to offer, that should have (but weren’t) been helping more people put their problems to bed and move on with happier, more productive lives.
I just didn’t know how to get my message ‘out there’ consistently–that is, at least, until I attracted the attention of an editor at Forbes.
And because my work happened to be right where he wanted his publication to go next, I found myself, quite by accident, in a coveted spot as a Forbes contributor.
Within a few months, I’d learned how to write articles that drove business without even promoting myself (by sharing solutions I’d discovered to the problems I was facing on the cutting edge of my own work), and my whole world changed almost overnight:
- The articles I wrote for Forbes led to my writing for more than 20 other high-profile publications–and those articles have brought my business more than $5,000,000 (and counting), just over the last 4 years;
- A cash advance on a book deal with a big publishing house, giving me new levels of instant credibility and opening up opportunities I’d never even imagined; and…
- High-paying speaking gigs in exotic locations around the world, sharing my ideas in front of audiences of thousands, which allowed me to share my message on the scale it deserved and sustainably fuel even more ambitious projects (in my case, breaking down communication and marketing barriers between the West and China).
When I started getting calls from high-profile executives, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists asking me to help them reproduce my successes, I’ll confess I jumped at the opportunity. But my own background also opened my eyes to a broader truth:
What what the world needs is for more ‘real’ people with world-changing ideas to have access to these tools–not just those with some ‘elite’ status.
Thus I set out to make these behind-the-curtain secrets available to the real world-changers–guys and gals just like me and you.
And because most people don’t ‘fall’ from a decade of dead-end blogging into a Forbes contributorship, I’ve gathered a team of accomplished top-tier writers who have taken more conventional routes to help me. These experts have bootstrapped their way from nothing to the top of the game. Having been on both sides, they know both the frustration and self-doubt of trying to get in from the ‘outside,’ and how the editors on the ‘inside’ think.
There is no one on the planet better qualified to teach you how to create value the editors can’t ignore–because they’ve been where you are.
Above all, every member of this team is united behind the one ideal that has been the foundation of all our success, and underpins everything you will learn: By focusing on giving generously instead of on getting, you will ‘get’ and accomplish more–so much more–than you otherwise could.
Now, I’m going to tell you all about this course ‘the team’ and I have built (and the amazing guarantee that goes with it), but I must start with three caveats, because this course isn’t for everyone.
First, let’s be clear that we cannot ‘guarantee’ you a placement at Forbes or any other publication. Even if ‘selling’ contributor posts were not completely unethical, we still wouldn’t do it, because it would leave you exposed to crucial skill gaps that would undermine your long-run success. Instead, we teach the powerful, fundamental strategies for creating so much value to editors (and the audiences they serve) that the thought of losing you makes them cringe.
It’s the difference between ‘give a man a fish’ and ‘teach a man to fish.’ In this course, we focus on teaching you to fish.
Second, if you decide you’re interested and you apply to be part of the masterclass, my team and I will review your situation before we approve you to join the class. In this class we only work with you if you have
- a strong command of the English language,
- a clear message you’re passionate about, and
- an economic engine (product or service) that can leverage your writing for a strong ROI—
–and you won’t be admitted and absolutely no money will change hands unless we’re completely confident you can succeed.
This isn’t some reverse-psychology sales tactic–we want every single member of this class to succeed as living, breathing proof our methods work.
Third, because there are only 20 seats I won’t be giving you a high-pressure pitch. Once you’re accepted, we’ll send you an invitation and an invoice, but we won’t hold your spot–once the seats are gone, they’re gone.
Now, about the course: You and I are very lucky that one of the members of this team, in addition to being an accomplished contributor at several top-tier publications, also happens to be a longtime education expert (and if your application is accepted, she’ll be the first person you’ll meet). She holds an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction and has been named “[o]ne of the most influential voices in education policy and technology reporting today.”
With her help, we have crafted this course using the revolutionary tech-enhanced ‘flipped classroom’ model, which has proven to teach more material faster and better, with less stress and more practical application.
With this method (which typically takes just 3-5 hours per week) you get an initial video lesson–an all-meat-no-potatoes digest of essential concepts–followed immediately by a meaningful, hands-on assignment. Only after that comes the focused mentoring, Q&A, and one-on-one coaching designed to build on your unique strengths and rapidly fill gaps in your skillset.
With this proven method riveting the lessons into both your brain and your muscle memory, you will learn:
- How to build the relationships that help you get the attention of editors and lead to writing opportunities (rather than a one-way trip to getting lumped into the ‘annoying pitches’ category);
- How to find the right ‘angle’ to leverage the expertise and knowledge only you have to land your articles right where you want them;
- How to become a better writer by learning to craft your pieces to meet the needs of an editor;
- The strategies for writing the perfect subject line that gets editors to open your email inquiries–and when to use them;
- Why certain articles work (or don’t), using real examples, so you can remove the mystery about what to pitch and learn to see things from an insider’s perspective;
- All the many ways media articles connect back to your bottom line, and how to leverage each one of them to drive sustainable ROI;
- How to write articles that build your personal brand and create results like paid speaking gigs, book deals, career advancement, sales and lead gen, and new business opportunities, exactly like I’ve done for myself, and all without being ‘spammy;’
- How to tackle all the processes and ‘nitty-gritty’ details (that seem second nature to a regular, but are overwhelming to a ‘newbie’); and…
- The daily, weekly, and monthly habits that will enable you to generate a continuous stream of powerful brand- and influence-building conten.
This learning curve isn’t easy, but our team will walk with you through the process step-by-step so you can see exactly how we’ve done it–and how others are doing it today.
Plus, every one of the assignments we give you will provide you with material that you will actually use to position yourself as the kind of focused, targeted thought leader that editors are desperate to lure to their publications. Before you’re done with this first 6 weeks, you’ll have:
- A personalized road map, based on your unique message and your chosen audience, on exactly which publications to target, in which order, and what steps you need to take to get there;
- Your one-sentence ‘beat’ that resonates and sends your message to both editors and your chosen audience;
- A long-form bio that describes your beat, shows readers why you are qualified to write about it–and is customized to lure web traffic to subscribe to your list and investigate your products or services;
- A list of business publications you know are front-and-center and relevant for your target audience. You will also identify a ‘short-list’ of editors you’ll want to form relationships with, and the ‘gaps’ you can step up and fill (along with the dud topics you otherwise would’ve thought were a good idea);
- Several pieces edited under the tutelage of your writing coach, with explanations of why each change is crucial from an editor’s perspective (thus strengthening your portfolio and your journalistic savvy);
- A collection of great articles that you can refer to for inspiration on writing style and the key elements of success for you to mimic in your own writing; and
- Pitch emails you’ve tailored to your target publications, edited and revised alongside a veteran contributor…
…so you can do this all yourself, not just once, but forever, not just at Forbes but at any publication you want to get into.
But your training and progress don’t stop with this heavy dose of up-front instruction–in fact, this is only the beginning of 6 months of ongoing training and support, designed to keep you accountable and moving forward with your publication goals. This support includes:
- Regular Office Hours, Q&A sessions, and hot seats to quickly move you past hiccups and hangups that could’ve cost you weeks to solve on your own.
- Access to an exclusive, private Facebook group reserved only for Course participants, and alumni who have already been through the process. In this group, our team (and a few special guest volunteers) will answer questions and facilitate networking which, in our experience, will be bearing fruit for you for years to come.
- One-on-one attention and feedback from me and my team on the angle you should use for your contributor pitches, down to the individual words, to identify exactly what needs to change to make your pitch a success, removing all the guesswork.
- 1-2 revised articles each month, so you can continue to hone your skills and develop your sense for the editors’ perspective
- You’ll also learn from others as we critique their pitches.
- And, If you start to fall behind your goals, we’ll provide laser coaching sessions and tutor you on exactly what to do next, and how to get caught up.
One thing that never goes away is your access to the course content–in fact, once you’re part of the class, you have forever access to every new bit of content or fresh version of the course we ever put out–so you won’t miss out on any of the great stuff we develop moving forward.
And, of course, if you would like to continue coaching services after the 6 month course is over, just let us know, and we’ll discuss accommodations.
Now, at this point you may be asking, “How much does all of this cost?” The truth is, if I were to charge even 10% of the ROI becoming a contributor has brought me and my team, even though we were bootstrapping and had to learn most of these lessons the hard way, we would be looking at well over $400,000. (Which, incidentally, is what I charge executives at mid-tier and Fortune 500 companies for personal coaching bundled with a host of done-for-you influencer services.)
Sure, that would make us a lot of money–but it would also put this training out of reach of innovative entrepreneurs and business professionals like you who are working to make a difference in the world. And that’s what this is about–empowering entrepreneurs with the powerful tools they need to change the world for thousands–or millions–of real people.
That’s why we’ve pulled out the stops and wrestled the price–which covers the 6 weeks of instruction, 6 months of high-level mentoring by veteran contributors, and forever access to all the course materials–down to just $5,997, an investment that in our experience easily pays for itself.
If a well-placed article written and published using the methods we teach you in this masterclass brought you just one additional client, boosted the price you could charge for your goods or services, or helped you move up a rung in this competitive job market–what would that be worth? And with the value that will come from consistently hitting your contributor goals…well, we’re aiming to make this the deal of a lifetime.
What’s more, the money is actually irrelevant because you also get a 6-month, no-risk, 100% satisfaction-or-your-money-back guarantee.
Here’s how it works: If you are accepted into the course, fulfill every assignment, are putting in the work in the directions your contributor coach points you in (especially after laser coaching)–if even after all of that you don’t feel like you’ve shaved years off your path toward your publication goals by the end of 6 months, we will give you your money back, no questions asked.
Think about it: going into a pitch to a gatekeeper who has the keys to reaching hundreds of thousands of your best audience and prospects, knowing–not guessing, but knowing–that you have a strong portfolio behind you and something so intriguing to offer his readers that he would hate himself if he passed you up. That would be something wouldn’t it?
You bet it would. And with a money-back guarantee like this–from one driven visionary to another–you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Class starts on November 6th. So apply right now, write me a few short paragraphs about yourself, your work, and your vision, and–if you’re ready–I’ll look forward to seeing you in the course.
P.S. Please apply right now, while you’re still reading this. There’s no commitment until you’re accepted and have opted in to your invitation to the course, and no risk once you’re in. The world moves fast, and opportunities to reach your audience and make a difference are passing you by as we speak–and you know if you fail to act now it’ll probably be years before you ‘get around to it’ again. For the sake of all you’ve got to offer, don’t let that be you! Thanks.
Note: Neither Josh Steimle, Influencer Inc, or any of its writers or staff claim any employment status whatever with any of the publications mentioned in this note or in any of the Power Publishing courses, or to represent them in any matter. Their advice and expertise are grounded solely in their own and others’ experiences, and except where explicitly stated otherwise all views and representations are their own.